Pick a year from my life (1983-present, though you’re a smart-ass if you pick baby years) and I’ll write you a mini-bio of that year and post it here. I’ll write these in the order you guys pick them in, and while there are definitely things I will never write about, I’ll do my best to be as specific about that year as possible.
AND FOR REFERENCE:
* 1992-1997 was middle school (4th-8th grade)
* 1997-2001 was high school
* 2001-2003 was my first failed college experience/Clarksville, TN/St. Louis, MO
* 2003-2006 was working and being young and stupid/Memphis, TN
* 2006-2010 was college
* 2009-2011 was marriage, divorce, Lyme diagnosis, current status, grad school
Naturally, there will be things in there about being sick, because, well…I’m sick, and have been for years. So. I’ll keep that to a minimum except as a reference point for what symptoms I noticed at what time, and try to stick to actual EVENTS in my life at that time.
And I totally stole this from Megan’s blog from waaaaaaaay back when, because I can’t think of anything else to write about except O GOD MY LIFE right now in-between looking for a job and generally being sick and emo. (“emo” is what led me to read her blog from back then, because she’d just had babies, and her entries are hilarious, and she’s my BFF, etc., etc.)
We’re doing this by CALENDAR year, even though school years have a tendency to screw that up by being half-and-half.
Pick a year. Any year.